The West Caln Township roads crew works diligently to clear townships roads as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Priority is given to emergency routes and high priority roads first. Cul-de-sacs and secondary roads will be cleared once the high-priority roads are passable.
* To remove all vehicles from street parking.
* Do not throw snow into the roadway. You will be held responsible for damages caused by doing so.
* The township does not plow private roads.
* The township is not responsible for damage caused by snow or ice as it is thrown from the snowplow blade.
* Standard mailboxes & posts will be replaced by the Township ONLY if they are actually struck by the plow. We will not reimburse for custom mailboxes or posts. Mailboxes must meet the USPS installation requirements.
* Check that your mailbox meets USPS requirements
Thank You & Drive Safely!